Just checked partnersource. NAV 2017 first release is ready for download on partnersource. Great thing! Seems that there are more new features developed for the web client. A.i.k. the windows client will not be continued, what can be a reason.
A complete “What’s new list” you’ll find here.
- Office 365 Experience
- Embedded Power-BI
- Better/Easier Setup and Configuration, Setup wizards
- Notifications for the Web Client
- Explorer like lists with thumbnails
- Finance Enhancements: Default Account Schedules, easier Reporting
- Jobs Enhancements
- CRM: New Wizard
- Item attributes: long missed
- Integration: Payment services, Paypal, OCR Line recognition
- Cortana Intelligence: Sales and inventory forecasts
- PowerApps & Microsoft Flow
Not all features are available in the first release.
So let’s start with NAV 2017. Well done, Microsoft. 😀