Weeks ago i’ve voted for a new dynamics nav feature. It was not easy to do that. Other people had also problems with that. So for those, who also like to suggest new features or ask for hotfixes, there is a guide:
- Goto http://connect.microsoft.com/.
- Sign in with your Live account or create one: Top right corner, drop down list, select `Microsoft Account`. To sign in you need special product permissions. If you get a “Access denied” message, you have to less permissions. Then please contact your nav partner or microsoft support.
- After logging in, search through the product directory for Dynamics NAV and join the NAV Group. That’s needed for further options.
- Select then Microsoft Dynamics from the drop down in the top right.
- There you click “Search existing” and search for “Notifications”, then select the bug/feature from the list.
- Now you can vote . If you want, you can write a feedback e.g. “That’s an annoying bug, the customers call me every day, …”.